Friday, August 1, 2008

A post to EMILY YAP HUI YIN && ALENA HO LI NA...

Emily && Alena ,

Jus wanna tell you tat hi && thx for the comment tat you gimme hahas

Anybody out there ...

Pls do link me ... I am Diana , 1e3 , Greendale Sec Sch ...

I also want to tell you tat ILOVE"BEN10" ...

Emily , i tell you arr dunte anyhow say i like him hohh ... Dunte spread until the whole world knows , if not , i will also spread yours ... HAHAS ...

signing off @@ 7.47pm
friday,, 01/08/2008

5 comments:

EYHY(: said...

HUONG CHENCHEN !

YOU HOR ! Sibei hao xiao laa .

You write on your blog so big ,
the whole world will know .
I no need spread they also will know der (:

Th D3SIR3 4NG3L W0RLD... said...

Pls lorhhs
They dunte noe who is the tat Ben 10.

EYHY(: said...

okay ... dont say jiu dont say lorh . hms , you can take $30 on friday norts ? cause battery $20 and then escape 8.90 . than at least you have 1.90 spare .
woainieee <3

JO! said...

Joanne here,

Lol , Ben10 ?

Benton ? ;o

(:

EYHY(: said...

Diana , I think very long alr . you seem much much more happier and more guai with them . Choice is yours . Them or me . If you choose them , bye .